Insurances We Accept
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street
- Benefit Administrators
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Magnolia Local Plus
- DO NOT ACCEPT: Magnolia Local
- First Health
- Great West
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers
- UHC Community Plan
- Healthy Blue
- AmeriHealth Caritas of Louisiana
- Aetna Better Health
- Humana Health Benefit Plan of Louisiana
- Office of Group Benefit
- Peoples Health
- Total Broker Benefits
- United Healthcare
How do I verify my insurance Plan?
If you do not know how to verify your insurance, we recommend you call the number listed on the back of your card. If for some reason, we cannot verify, you can still be seen at our clinic. You will be required to pay either an office visit or 70% of your visit. Once we can verify your insurance (usually during normal business hours), you will either get a refund from us (if applicable) or we will give you all the necessary paperwork for you to file with your insurance company for reimbursement based on your insurance plan.
My insurance doesn’t cover The Urgent Care
If The Urgent Care is not in-network with your insurance company, please ask your insurance company to add The Urgent Care as a participating healthcare provider.
- We cannot waive co-pays, deductibles, or set up payment plans.
- HMO members, please confirm your plan’s rules to access The Urgent Care. Your out-of-pocket payment will be higher if you do not adhere to your plan’s rules.