Things To Do If You Have COVID-19
If you are sick with COVID-19, then you either have (or have not in some cases) had the symptoms of a fever, coughing, and/or shortness of breathe and came back positive on your COVID-19 test results. This means that you must undergo certain initiatives to prevent spreading the virus of COVID-19 to others.
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care
- Avoid public transportation, ride-sharing, or any form of public transportation (including taxis)
- Separate yourself from other people and pets in your home
- There is no specific for COVID-19, but you can seek medical care to help relieve your symptoms
- If you need medical attention, call ahead, do not just show up so staff can take extra-precautions
The Urgent Care is offering both COVID-19 swabs and COVID-19 antibody tests at all three locations. Our staff at The Urgent Care is dedicated to keeping all of our patients healthy and safe. We have worked to update each of our clinics to provide a safe and clean experience for all of our patients. All of our lobbies have been closed to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Our staff is equipped with face masks, shields, gloves, and gowns to protect you, themselves, and prevent the spread. If you have any questions about procedures, pricing, or COVID-19, call The Urgent Care closest to you.
For more information visit: