Are you bored from being in quarantine due to the coronavirus? Here are some things to keep you occupied during the pandemic of COVID-19:
- Get some exercise! Ride your bike, take a walk, just get outside!
- Time to reorganize those areas of your home that have been needing it for years now. You have the time!
- That lengthy to-do list that never ends? Start chipping at the top and work your way through it.
- Pick up an art, such as writing (poetry, journaling your experience during COVID), painting, drawing.
- Use technology to interact with your friends and family (Apps such as Zoom, FaceTime, Skype, etc.). You can also play games or “cook” together!
- Watch new movies or TV shows that came out. Or get through the long “watch list” you’ve got going!
- Get outside more and start projects such as gardening/planting, small renovations, updates/upkeep, etc.
- Feel like learning? Start learning a new language, learn music, learn a new hobbie or craft such as beer-making (21+), crocheting, baking or robotics.
- Get crackin’ in the kitchen! Now more than ever people are having to cook at home, learn a new recipe- or how to cook altogether!
- This is the time to DIY! Start projects in the house or even for your kids such as making a doll or tree house, building furniture, or fixing what’s needed
Now is the time to do anything that you once never had time for or to do and learn to do something new. Take advantage of this time and make the most of it, especially if you have the privilege of spending time at home with family. Though many of us dont want to ever look back at this tough time of the world in “time out,” we most certainly will never forget it!